TWIG Protector Pro
The Powerful 3G/GSM/GNSS Lone worker Alarm for Noisy and Demanding Environments
Product code: SWM-FOC
Scalable by Mobile Network and Optional Functions:
TWIG Protector Pro - Specifications
Compatibility and Communication
TWIG Protector Pro can communicate with all systems using MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) both SMS and GPRS. Tracking and alert messages include information on GPS / TWIG Beacon location, speed, heading and battery charge.
Provisioning and Security
- Remote or local configuration
- Authorization of remote and local access
- Waterproof (IP67) & shock resistant
- Elastomer grip
Ease of Use
- Dedicated ergonomic SOS key
- LCD display with guiding symbols
- Pre-programmable Quick dial / status keys
- Amber alert key
- ManDown control key
- Answer / End call
- Power On/Off
Key Telematics Functionality
- Alert through SOS key
- Automatic ManDown alarm (tilt angle or non-movement)
- ManDown+ (two independent alert triggers, device orientation and non-movement)
- Amber alert (timer alert, local + server-based)
- Two-way 3G/GSM voice with speaker option
- Device and user status messages
- Interactive on-screen messages
- GPS / TWIG Beacon SRD tracking*
Brief Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 28mm x 47mm x 99mm
- Weight: 94g including battery
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- 5-band 3G (800/850/900/1900/2100MHz)
- Built-in GSM and GPS antennas
- Operating temperature -20°C..+50°C
- Powerful alert tones
- Powerful vibrating alert
- Rechargeable 1350 mAh Li-ion battery
- Typical operating times, GPS/GPRS reporting**
- 9 days (1 GPS report / hr)
- 5 days (1 GPS report / 10 min)
- 33 hours (1 GPS report / min)
- 10 hours (1 GPS report / 5 sec)
- Up to 25 days (GSM standby only)
- Recharging time*** < 4 hrs for 95 %
- High performance 48-channel receiver
- Time to first fix: Hot start 1 s; cold start < 35 s
- AGPS feed: Extended ephemeris over GPRS
- Configurable opt-out and roaming block
- Extended ephemeris on-board generation
- Motion based GPS control
Sales Package Consists of:
- TWIG Protector Pro unit with integral battery
- Charger of choice (mains / car)
- Quick user guide
- 3G cellular
- TWIG short range devices (SRD) transceiver
- Charging station
- TWIG Beacon SRD indoor/outdoor locating device*
- TWIG Remote Button of SRD category 2*
- TWIG Tag SRD RF identifier*
- Leather carrying case
- Car charger + car holder
- Cable USB to mini-USB
Communication is only possible within GSM network coverage. GPS location requires sufficient signal, typically only available outdoors.
*Some product versions only.
**Operating times may vary substantially depending on environment.
***Charging only above 0°C and below 40°C.
****Requires appropriate central station implementation.
*****Some product functions differ in ATEX version, see separate data sheet.
Alert triggers include alarm button, automatic ManDown function, AmberAlert and optional TWIG Remote Button of SRD category 2. Predefined emergency protocol transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to alarms receiving centre (ARC).
High-performance GNSS receiver with turn-key AGNSS feed is complemented with TWIG Beacon indoor location.
Excellent operating times even in continuous GPS monitoring are achieved through advanced technology and large-capacity battery.
Fully remotely configurable, the TWIG safety alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG Point services provide a turn-key solution for testing or deployment. Or receive alarms and reports on your smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
The TWIG personal safety alarm including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Remote Button devices, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag identifiers.
TWIG Protector Pro Advantages
The small and light (94 g) device is rugged and IP67 water proof, providing confidence for the user and unparalleled life cycle economies for the administrator.
Interactive on-screen messages with alert tone and vibra, pre-programmed one-touch status messages and one-touch voice calls.
High-power speaker boosts two-way communication and powerful vibrating alarm helps sensing alarms in noisy sites.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.