25th Sep 2017 The intrinsically safe TWIG Protector Pro Ex lone worker alarm now for sale
The 3G/GSM/GNSS personal alarm for lone worker protection in noisy and demanding explosive hazardous areas
The ATEX/IECEX dust and gas compliant personal alarm device, with powerful vibrating alarm and alarm tones, and compatible with TWIG Point services, is now ready for shipping!
TWIG Protector Pro Ex is an intrinsically safe 3G/GSM/GNSS personal alarm device designed to protect lone workers in noisy and demanding explosive hazardous areas. Today launched TWIG Protector Pro Ex (device type TUP92EU) is ATEX/IECEX approved for both gas in class II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb and for dust in class II 2 D Ex ib IIIC T130°C Db.
TWIG Protector Pro Ex benefits for lone worker protection:
- Powerful vibrating alarm and alarm tones ensure high volume hands-free calls in noisy environments
- 3G mobile network guarantees the best possible connectivity also in areas where 2G is not available
- multi constellation GNSS (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou) improves device positioning and tracking
- TWIG Point SP device services platform enables remote device configuration and cellular network location
- ManDown++ alarm triggers add free fall and impact to device orientation and non-movement
TWIG Protector Pro Ex is IP67 waterproof, small personal alarm device with optional TWIG SRD (short range device) compatibility.
For more information please contact TWIG Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org).