TWIG Neo - the wearable lone worker alarm designed for various lone worker and personal safety needs
TWIG Neo features in a nutshell
- 2G/3G voice calls and 4G data communication
- Automatic ManDown detection on fall, tilt or impact
- Amber alert
- Rip alarm with lanyard
- SOS key and configurable keypad
- Short cut dial keys
- 2-way hands-free voice calls
- Dust and waterproof according to IP67
- Remote configuration, FOTA
- Outdoor multi-constellation GNSS (GPS, Glonass and Galileo)
- SRD3 compatibility option for TWIG short range devices (beacons, doors sensors remote buttons and tags), Wi-Fi and BLE location.
- Hybrid location for public space location (cellular + Wi-Fi) and for on-site location (TWIG SRD + Wi-Fi + BLE)
- Compatible with TWIG Point Services: TWIG Point Remote Configurator, TWIG Point AGNSS, TWIG Point Netloc, TWIG Point Monitor and TWIG Point Site
- Communicates with all systems using TWIG MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) both SMS and GPRS.
Carrying options: hook, bracelet, clip or lanyard
Read more on product page!