ManDown Alarm is a sensor based aid to launching emergency cycle that makes automatic call and sends position to predefined numbers in case the user is unable to do manual alarm.
Alert is sent when predefined parameters are met on in-built accelerometer. In order to minimise false alarms or missing alarms, the ManDown settings need to be carefully matched with the usage scenario and environment. The user needs to be trained on ManDown function and also on understanding its limitations.
Key Features of ManDown Alarm
- Emergency cycle (TWIG SOS cycle) starting automatically
- Emergency message via GPRS or alternately via SMS according to DIN0825
- Dedicated emergency tones & displays gives possibility to totally loud or silent alert
- Text on the emergency message to inform cause of alert
- Alarm on horizontal or vertical change included with movement detection
- Ability to use only motion based information to trigger alert
- Adjustable movement detection
- Temporary disabling when e.g. crawling
- Possibility to prevent user to turn off
- No alarm when connected to charger
- Periodical beep tone for locating unconscious person
- ManDown+ (two independent alert triggers, device orientation and non-movement)
- See visualisation of device orientations for alert and no alert here below.
Horizontal + Motion Sensitivity Enabled: TWIG SOS cycle is launched when device main axis orientation deviates from absolute upright position more than Tilt Angle (in degrees), AND detected device movement (acceleration) falls below a threshold value defined by Motion Sensitivity.
Vertical + Motion Sensitivity Enabled: TWIG SOS cycle is launched when device beam axis orientation deviates from absolute upright position more than Tilt Angle (in degrees), AND detected device movement (acceleration) falls below a threshold value defined by Motion Sensitivity.
The TWIG personal alarms supporting ManDown+ feature alerts the ARC also in situations where the user is not moving (e.g. because of unconsciousness) but the personal alarm is not deviating enough from the absolute tilt angle (e.g. where fainting doesn’t include falling and change in device orientation axis).
The TWIG personal alarms supporting ManDown++ feature alerts the ARC also in situations of a sudden impact or free falling.
TWIG Lone Worker ManDown Devices
The professional 3G/GSM/GPS safety alarm designed to protect lone workers in demanding environments.
The intrinsically safe GPS/GSM personal safety alarm designed to protect lone workers in explosive hazardous areas.
The complete 3G/GPS/GSM personal safety alarm for protecting lone workers in multiple situations.
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Datasheets, Quick Guides, Configuration Guides and Declarations of Conformity
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM-card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider –model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
TWIG Integrator Kit, TWIG Configurator, TWIG FirmwareLoader, TWIG WebFinder SP...
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.