The 3G/GSM/GPS safety phone for industrial and outdoor lone workers
Product code: SWS-FBY
Selectable Mobile Network: 2G/3G
GPS options: with GPS
ManDown options: with ManDown
SRD compatibility options: without SRD
TWIG Bracer - Specifications
Compatibility and communication
- Communicates with all systems using MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) both SMS and GPRS.
- Tracking and alert messages include information on GPS, speed, heading and battery charge.
Provisioning and security
- Remote configuration with TWIG Point Remote Configurator
- Authorisation of remote and local access
- Dimensions: 63 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm
- Weight: 230 g including battery
- Water- and dustproof (IP68)
- Impact, vibration, shock and temperature resistant MIL-STD 810G
Lone worker alarm functions
- Manual alert through SOS key
- ManDown+ alarm with two automatic alert triggers: device orientation and non-movement.
- Amber alert (timer alert, local + server based)
- Two-way 3G/GSM voice with speaker
- Device and user status messages
- Interactive on-screen messages
- GPS / Wi-Fi tracking
Camera and torch
- 5 MP (back)
- 0,3 MP (front)
- Torch with LED light
Key technical features
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 5-band 3G (800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- Built-in GSM and GPS antennas
- Operating temperature -20°C..+60°C
- NFC 13,56 MHz
- Dual micro SIM (upper SIM for MPTP use)
- 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM with Micro-SD Card up to 32 GB
- Processor MT6572M
- Rechargeable 3600 mAh Li-ion battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
GPS and AGPS
- GPS and Android AGPS
- In actual use, the standby time and talk time of the phone varies with the network status, working environment and usage.
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
Country of HW origin
- RugGear RG310 made in China
- Imported in EU by Magneta S.A.
Alert triggers include alarm button, automatic ManDown function, AmberAlert and optional TWIG Button wireless alarm. Predefined emergency protocol transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to alarms receiving centre (ARC).
High-performance GPS receiver with turn-key AGPS feed is complemented with TWIG Beacon indoor location.
Excellent operating times even in continuous GPS monitoring are achieved through advanced technology and large-capacity battery.
Fully remotely configurable, the TWIG safety alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG WebFinder SP software provides a turn-key solution for testing or deployment. Or receive alarms and reports on your smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
The TWIG personal safety alarm including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Buttons, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacons also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tags.
TWIG Bracer Advantages
Android 4.2 smart phone and lone worker alarm with ManDown+ and Amber alert functions.
Phone, PIM, e-mail, web, Android, 2G/3G, USB-port, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Touch + keypad, LED torch
Powerful battery and loudspeaker, water and dustproof (IP68), shock resistant.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.