TWIG Door Sensor
The Short Range Device for Doorways
Product code: SWS-FBY
TWIG Door Sensor - Specifications
Short-range active RF sensor
- RF sensor is activated by removing it from magnet installed next to it at door frame.
Small and robust
- Discreet design
- Screw-on and velcro tape as attachment options
- Waterproof (IP67)
Compatibility and communication
- TWIG Door Sensor works with TWIG TUP92EU, TUP91EU and TUP90EU personal alarms equipped with the TWIG SRD transceiver.
- Sensor report is transmitted from TWIG personal alarm to ARC in MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) messages,
over SMS or GPRS.
- TWIG personal alarm with SRD transceiver can operate simultaneously with TWIG Door Sensor SRD for Doorways, TWIG Button wireless alarms, TWIG Beacon locating devices and TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm (w/o mounting devices)
- Weight: 13 g with battery
- Operating temperature -20°C...+50°C
- Power supply: Lithium primary battery 980 mAh
- 5 years / 30 000 readings*
- Operating frequency: 869,675 MHz (EU), 869,675 MHz (AU)
- Transmitting power level: -0 dBm
- Frequency deviation: +/- 5kHz
Sales package content
- Sensor (EU/AU) with integrated lithium coin battery
- Installation guide
Product images are indicative only, actual product details may differ. Twig Com reserves right to change all information without prior notice. *Operating time is shortened with every door opening.
TWIG Door Sensor provides a SRD solution for lone worker protection by monitoring TWIG device user movements at doorways.
It is especially suitable for lone workers moving inside buildings or from building to another e.g. in industrial sites, offices, retail stores, commercial locations or areas where lone worker’s safety need to be monitored in real time. As a telecare solution it enables those with long-term care needs to enjoy more independent and active lives.
TWIG personal alarm transmits door sensor report in real time to central station over mobile network. Information on door sensor identity and position is included.
TWIG Door Sensor can be deployed in a wide range of environments. It is IP67 water proof and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +50 C.
Mounting options include screws or velcro tape.
The TWIG short range devices (SRD) system is modular. TWIG Protector with SRD transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers, and register comings and goings with to the door and the door frame attached TWIG Door Sensor.
TWIG Door Sensor Advantages
TWIG personal alarm device registers it's user movements at doorways.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.