TWIG Protector EasyS
The Simple 3G/GNSS/GSM Personal Alarm for Lone Worker Protection and Telecare
Product code: SWM-FOC
Scalable by Mobile Network and Optional Functions:
TWIG Protector EasyS - Specifications
Compatibility and Communication
TWIG Protector EasyS can communicate with all systems using MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) both SMS and GPRS. Tracking and alert messages include information on GPS / TWIG Beacon location, speed, heading and battery charge.
Provisioning and Security
- Remote or local configuration
- Authorization of remote and local access
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Shock resistant
Ease of Use
- Dedicated ergonomic SOS key
- LCD display with guiding symbols
- Pre-programmable Quick dial / status keys
- Answer / End call
- Power On/Off
Key Telematics Functionality
- Alert through SOS key
- Automatic ManDown alarm (tilt, non-movement)
- ManDown+ (two independent alert triggers, device orientation and non-movement)
- Two-way 3G/GSM voice with speaker option
- Device and user status messages
- Interactive on-screen messages
- GPS / TWIG Beacon tracking*
Brief Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 18 mm x 47 mm x 99 mm
- Weight: 89 g including battery
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- 5-band 3G (800/850/900/1900/2100MHz)
- Built-in GSM and GPS antennas
- Operating temperature -20°C..+50°C
- Rechargeable 1350 mAh Li-ion battery
- Typical operating times, GPS/GPRS reporting**
- 14 days / 9 days (1 GPS report / hr)
- 8 days / 5 days (1 GPS report / 10 min)
- 52 hours/ 33 hours (1 GPS report / min)
- 16 hours / 10 hours (1 GPS report / 5 sec)
- Up to 50 days / 30 days (GSM standby only)
- Recharging time*** < 3,5 hrs for 100%
- High performance 48-channel receiver
- Time to first fix: Hot start 1 s; cold start < 35 s
- AGPS feed: Extended ephemeris over GPRS
- Configurable opt-out and roaming block
- Extended ephemeris on-board generation
- Motion based GPS control
Sales Package Consists of:
- TWIG Protector EasyS GPS/GSM unit with integral battery
- Mains charger
- Quick guide
- Cable USB to mini-USB
- 3G cellular
- TWIG short range devices (SRD) transceiver
- Charging station
- TWIG Beacon SRD indoor/outdoor locating device*
- TWIG Button SRD wireless alarm*
- TWIG Tag SRD RF identifier*
- Leather carrying case
- Car charger + car holder
- Cable USB to mini-USB
Product images are indicative only. Twig Com reserves right to change all information without prior notice. Communication is only
possible within GSM network coverage. GPS location requires sufficient signal, typically only available outdoors. *Some product
versions only. **Operating times may vary substantially depending on environment. ***Charging only above 0°C and below 40°C.
TWIG is a registered trade mark of Twig Com Ltd.
Alert triggers include alarm button, automatic ManDown function, Amber alert and optional TWIG Remote Button of SRD category 2. Predefined emergency protocol transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to alarm receiving centre (ARC).
High-performance GNSS receiver with turn-key AGNSS feed is complemented with TWIG Beacon indoor location.
Excellent operating times even in continuous GNSS monitoring are achieved through advanced technology and large-capacity battery.
Fully remotely configurable, the TWIG safety alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG Point services provide a turn-key solution for testing or deployment. Or receive alarms and reports on your smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
The TWIG personal safety alarm including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Remote Button devices, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers, and register comings and goings with to the door frame attached TWIG Door Sensor.
TWIG Protector EasyS Advantages
Excellent operating times and efficiency in small size.
The automatic ManDown function can trigger alert if user is unconscious.
The charging station and the TWIG Remote Button turn the TWIG Protector EasyS into a home care unit.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.