The indoor lone worker alarms solution to locate distressed or injured persons inside areas
TWIG Beacon - Specifications
Short-range RF beacons
- Location determined using Beacon signal
- Complement GPS location indoor
Small, easy and affordable
- Discreet design
- Set in place
- Wireless configuration
- Scalable coverage up to 2000 m2 per beacon**
- Add beacons for increased resolution
- No location server system require
Compatibility and communication
TWIG Beacon works with TWIG TCP90EU -devices equipped with the TWIG short range devices (SRD) Tranceiver -option
- TWIG Protector
- TWIG Protector EasyL / EasyS
- TWIG Asset Locator
Beacon data is transmitted from TWIG device to ARC in MPTP (Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol) messages, over SMS or GPRS.
Provisioning and security
- Wireless configuration
TWIG Beacon Configuration AdapterTWIG Beacon Configurator -PC application
- Configuration security
Brief Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 75 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 305g with battery
- Operating temperature -20°C..+50°C
- Power supply alternatives:
Lithium primary battery 19A
- Operating time: 4 years*** (typical, with lithium
- Operating frequency: 869,675 MHz
- Transmitting cycle: 4-99s (adjustable)
- Transmitting power level: -30dBm - +5dBm
- Frequency deviation: +/- 5kH
- Waterproof (IP67)
ARC integration alternatives
- Display beacon name
- Beacons reference list at ARC
- AGPS feed: Extended ephemeris over GPRS
- Configurable opt-out and roaming block
- Extended ephemeris on-board generation
- Motion based GPS control
Sales Package Content
- TWIG Beacon
- Integrated lithium primary battery 19 A
- Printed quick installation & configuration guide
Options and accessories
- Wireless Configuration Adapter + USB cable
- ATEX compliant beacon (II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb, Zone 1 Category II Gas intrisically safe temperature class 4)
Product images are indicative only, actual product details may differ. Twig Com reserves right to change all information without prior notice. *Some product versions only. **Beacon range varies substantially depending on building structures etc ***Operating times may vary substantially depending on environment and the adopted configuration. ****Charging only above 0°C and below 40°C.
The TWIG Beacon system is designed to locate distressed or injured persons inside areas where GPS is not reliable and other methods do not provide needed accuracy.
TWIG personal alarms devices are located within a microcell network of RF transmitters, laid out to meet position accuracy requirements.
Set in place, TWIG Beacon Ex with a large-capacity battery, provides years of operating time. Over-the-air configuration facility makes setting up the system easy.
IP67 water-proof housing allows installation in demanding environments.
TWIG personal safety alarm devices report to alarm receiving centre (ARC) TWIG Beacon location information along with last known GPS position, creating a complementary location system for indoor premises capable of global roaming outdoors.
TWIG Protector with SRD transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
TWIG Beacon Advantages
With the TWIG modular SRD system the TWIG personal alarm is connected to several TWIG Beacons.
Over-the-air configuration facility makes setting up the system easy.
IP67 waterproof housing allows installation in demanding environments.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.