The PC application for controlling TWIG device settings and updating TWIG device firmware
Download the TWIG Configurator Compatible with the Device Type
Click the link button TWIG Configurator below for download
TWIG Configurator Instructions
• Use correct Configurator and FirmwareLoader, matching your TWIG device type. Device type (TUP90EU, TCP90EU, TGP81EU) is printed in type label, on back side of the device.
• Settings files saved from TWIG Configurator 3.06 are NOT cross-compatible between device types TUP90EU and TCP90EU.
System requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. USB port, TWIG USB-miniUSB cable and C-adapter or Programming Station.
Installation instructions: Save .exe file in a folder and run it.
NOTE: How to preserve device settings during firmware update:
• Before updating device firmware you should save device settings to PC file for later access, using TWIG Configurator.
• After saving device settings you can program ("burn") new firmware version.
• After programming firmware and rebooting, if TWIG Configurator requests password then perform Device factory reset, using TWIG Configurator.
• After device reset and reboot, edit device settings manually, or Read From File the saved settings back to device.
• TWIG Configurator 3.06 does not require installing USB drivers but use Windows HID drivers instead (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP).
• If while batch programming devices you want to prevent Windows from creating new driver files (VID and PID) for each new device, please contact TWIG Support for tips.
• The over-the-air protocols (MPTP and GPRS) are backwards compatible from TGP81EU to TCP90EU to TUP90EU. For details please refer to TWIG Integrator Kit.
Control device settings for e.g. GPS, GPRS, security, power management, SOS, ManDown, quick dials and status keys
Program settings to TWIG device and read settings from device
Store settings in PC file and retrieve settings from PC file
Security for device management
For details of configuring devices over-the-air using GPRS or SMS configuration, or other over-the-air device communications, please refer to TWIG Integrator Kit.
TWIG Product Offer - More Than a Device
Chargers, batteries, wearables, and car solutions - all compatible with TWIG personal alarms.
Extended warranty, custom sales box configuration, custom device settings, customer SIM card provisioning, device mid-life upgrades, central station service provider model...
TWIG personal alarms are remotely and locally configurable with selected settings. Read more about device configuration.
Visit our Support site to find answers to your questions and contact information to ask further questions.
TWIG personal alarms can be complemented with short range devices, a turn-key central station and AGPS feed. TWIG Integrator Kit enables integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre.